How To Apply :
When you see your application form, you have to fill up that form according to the given instructions :-
1. Select Shift First ' Day '. Then select 'B.A/B.SC' from "Course" as per your choice. (Note : If you are applying for 'B.A General', you'll get two tables named 'Select 2 Compulsory subjects' & 'Other Core Paper'. In 'Select 2 Compulsory subjects' you'll get the language which you want to take, where ENVS (AECC-I) is fixed & except this you have to choose any one another subject. And in 'Other Core Paper' you'll get many subjects, from which you have to choose two subject for your General course. If you are applying for only 'B.A Honours', you'll get three options of Honours (means you can apply for three honours subjects at a time). When you'll select the honours subject, you will get two options 'Compulsory Subject' & 'Generic Elective'. In 'Compulsory Subject' you'll get the language ENVS (AECC-I) is fixed & any one subjects from 'Generic Elective'. If you are applying for 'B.SC General', you'll get two tables named 'Select 1 Compulsory subjects' & 'Other Core Paper'. In 'Select 1 Compulsory subjects' you'll get the language ENVS (AECC-I) is fixed . And in 'Other Core Paper' you'll get two subjects, from which you have to choose two subject for your General course.
2. After selecting the above points fill your complete personal informations as per application form. (Note : Only star marks are mandatory)
3. After the completion of your personal information, you'll have to fill up the 'Educational Qualification'. Under this you'll choose or enter - Details of 'SSC Board/University (10th)','SSC Registration Number (10th)','SSC Passing Year (10th)','HS Stream (10+2)',HS Board/University (10+2), 'HS Passing Year (10+2)','HS Roll Number','HS Registration Number', 'Subjects' & 'Marks' (NOTE : You must provide your highest marks/score in 'Language' & also You must provide your highest marks/score in three 'Optional').
4. Fill your Permanent Address and Correspondence/Local Address (If Local and Permanent Address is same then select 'Yes' from drop down menu after filling 'Permanent Addresss').
5. Write 'Mobile number' which is currently active. ("To be used for Admission, Registration and Examination Purpose")
6. Upload Your 'Recent Photograph','Signature','Class 10th Marksheet','Class 10+2 Marksheet','Age Proof Document','Cast Certificate (if Your Category Under SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B))' And 'School Leaving Certificate'(if Any).(Note : Only star marks are mandatory) After filling the form your Application number and Password will send to your Mobile number. You will also have to print out the form and challan after successful submission.
WELCOME TO PANDAVESWAR COLLEGE
|Starting Date for Online Application / Registration||04/12/2020|
|Closing Date for Online Application / Registration||09/12/2020 till 8:00 P.M|